Winches – Optional Extras – Data Log
An electronic recorder with digital printout which combines a high level of technical specification with ease of operation. It is designed to stop winching operations if pre-selected pulling tension is achieved, thus preventing possible damage to the cable.
The recorder is available on our TCW, FW & TW range of power cable pulling winches and provides a combination of pulling tension, meterage and time.
There is also the option to download data via a Micro-SD Card, which then displays the data in a standard Microsoft Excel format.
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase Extension Slides as an optional extra for your Cable Drum Trailer.
- Extension slides increase the versatility of Cable Drum Trailers, allowing them to handle smaller diameter drums.
- These slides can be supplied loose or attached to the trailer chassis.
- Please note that the capacity of extension slides is limited to 25% of the trailer rated payload.
- The fitment will reduce the width of drum space available.
- Everything you need for your cable drum trailers is here. If you require more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Line Tension - 500Kgs (760mm diameter capstan) for fibre optic cables.
- Line Tension - 1000Kgs (380mm diameter capstan) for sub duct and general cabling..
- Rope Speed - 55mtrs/minute 760mm capstan
- Rope Speed - 26mtrs/minute 380mm capstan
- Drum diameters – range from 570 - 3800mm
- Can carry payload range of 830 – up to 5350Kgs
- Hydraulic hand pump operated lift
- Safe and easy drum handling
- Mechanical drum security lock
- *Please note that the cage on the model shown is not supplied as standard*
- Line Tension - 3000Kgs Maximum
- Engine - 15.5Hp Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Console - Electrically operated directional controls
- Line Speed - 0-12mtrs/min variable @ 3000Kgs
- Line Speed - 0-30mtrs/min variable @ 1000Kgs
- High quality Steel
- Straightforward application
- Easy to maintain and service
- All technical information is provided below