Our SureFast High-Security Bolt Seal, to this day, is the preferred bolt seal of choice for securing exports and cargo due to its ISO 17712 ‘H’ certification and C-TPAT compliance. This popular security seal is manufactured from high-quality materials to secure your application in a quick and easy manner.
A key feature which makes this durable high-security seal so popular is that the locking insert spins freely to confirm seal integrity. The high impact plastic cover placed over the bolt locking chambers improves security as it clearly shows evidence of tampering.
- Truck & trailer doors
- Intermodal containers
- Box car doors
- Average pull-apart force is 4,713 lbs (2,138kg, 21.0kN)
- Average cutting force (shear) is 5,477lbs (2,484kg, 24.4kN)
- Average impact force is 30-29 ft-lb (41-53Nm)
- Bending movement – 63 ft-lb (85Nm)
Our SureFast High-Security Bolt Seals can be personalised with laser marking to improve security. Our in-house Laser Marking option allows your seals to be etched with your company name, logo, barcode or sequential numbers across the face of the seal to improve identification purposes and provide maximum security, as it cannot be removed or replaced.
All available in box quantities.
- ISO 17712: 2013 and C-TPAT Compliant
- Locking insert spins freely to confirm seal integrity
- High impact plastic cover on locking chambers clearly indicate tampering
- Easy to use and install and can be removed with bolt cutters
- Metal locking end encased in consecutively numbered body
- ‘H’ on bottom of body base indicates ‘High Security’
Made of carbon steel with zinc chromate finish
ABS plastic body on locking case