Can Woven Polyester Lashing be a replacement for Steel Banding?Yes. Woven Polyester Lashing is often used instead of Steel Banding to prevent the damage to the cargo that steel banding can do. Additionally, woven lashing can be easily tightened at any point during transportation. With a range of options that include different lengths and breaking strains, SureFast Heavy Duty Woven Polyester Lashing is a viable alternative to ratchet lashings and steel band for one way strapping systems.
Benefits of SureFast Heavy Duty Lashing
- Safe and easier to apply than steel with a great deal more versatility and shock absorbency.
- Saves time and expense when compared with other methods i.e. steel banding, ratchet straps, wire, shoring/bracing with timber, welding etc
- Woven Polyester Lashing is easily dispensed from the bag
- Simple to use – all that is required is the strap, buckles and the tool
- Versatile – the continuous length which is contained in the bag enables the user to make-up straps to desired lengths, greatly reducing wastage of materials and time
- Safer for the recipient to unfasten at destination
- Easy disposal
- DNV certification can be supplied
More Information:SureFast Heavy Duty Woven Polyester Lashing comes in bags and is often seen as a replacement for steel banding due to its weather resistance. Additionally, it is safer to cut (than steel banding) when under tension due to its material properties. Woven Polyester Lashing is used with phosphated buckles to produce the best results for load restraint.