Benefits of Corded Polyester Strapping
– Weather Resistant
– Corded Polyester Strapping is relatively soft which means it will not damage the secured application
– Easily Discarded – You can put Corded Polyester into any ordinary rubbish bin
– If the strap is driven over by vehicles like forklifts, corded polyester will not damage the tyres
– The polyester strapping can be applied with one tool
– Safe to use
– Corded Polyester Strapping will not recoil when cut under tension
When Should You Use Coloured Strapping
Coloured Corded Polyester strapping has the same properties as the standard white version, the difference is that the coloured strap adds the benefit of being able to colour code items for identification purposes. You will most often see timber yards or scaffolders using different colours of Corded Polyester Strapping to identify either different diameter logs or necessary parts of the scaffolding.
Points To Consider
Due to the relative softness of Corded Polyester Strapping, it is important to use corner protectors when securing applications with sharp edges. The sharp edges could damage or even cut through the strap if corner protectors aren’t installed.