Benefits of Bale Strapping
The beauty of bale strapping is that it will dispense the Corded Polyester Strapping evenly until the roll is spent. When this happens, removing the spent roll from the baling machine and installing a new one is an easy, one man job that takes seconds. This means that no time is wasted. Bale Strapping is the same as regular Corded Polyester Strapping and therefore has the same advantages.
– Lighter than steel band and just as strong
– Weather Resistant
– Corded Polyester Strapping is a soft material and therefore will not damage the application
– Easily Discarded – bale strapping can be placed into ordinary rubbish bins
– If for some reason a forklift drives over discarded strap, it will not damage the tyres
– Safe to use
– Corded Polyester Strapping will not recoil when cut under tension
Points To Consider
Corded Polyester Strapping is a relatively soft material and therefore can be cut by sharp objects. For applications with sharp edges, it is not recommended that Corded Polyester is used without corner protectors as the secured item may damage and even cut through the strap.
Corded Polyester Bale Strapping is commonly used in industries where large amounts of loose materials are bound together for shipping. Industries such as Environmental Facilities, Recycling Plants, Waste Management and Timber Industries often use baling machines and bale strapping to secure their loose materials.