Manhole Cover Lifting Keys
Designed for easy removal of Manhole and Pit Covers
A) S00-3002: No.2 Pit Lifter
B) S00-1072: Heavy Duty Manhole Key
C) S00-1073: 4″ Manhole Key (Pair)
D) S00-3031: Lifting Keys 9758 (Each)
E) S00-1463: Replacement Hook for S00-3002 Key
F) S00-7906: 4 Way Utilities Key
Also available (not illustrated)
500-4019 Hydraulic Cover Lifters (2 Hole)
500-4020 4 Hole Accessory Kit
500-4276 Key Box No. 5
- Drum diameters – range from 570 - 3800mm
- Can carry payload range of 830 – up to 5350Kgs
- Hydraulic hand pump operated lift
- Safe and easy drum handling
- Mechanical drum security lock
- *Please note that the cage on the model shown is not supplied as standard*
- Line Tension - 500Kgs (760mm diameter capstan) for fibre optic cables.
- Line Tension - 1000Kgs (380mm diameter capstan) for sub duct and general cabling..
- Rope Speed - 55mtrs/minute 760mm capstan
- Rope Speed - 26mtrs/minute 380mm capstan
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional LED lighting which can be installed to our full range of Cable Drum Trailers and Trailer Winches.
- The LED’s will be supplied as 12/24 Varivolt, meaning they will function when being towed by both vans and trucks.
- LED lighting stays brighter for longer and can be seen during the day, a major advantage in safety as it allows you to be seen from greater distances.
- LED lighting tends to have a long lifespan.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Power Unit - Diesel Engine rated at 19.1Kw at 3000rpm.
- Main Drive - Independently driven twin grooved bull wheels.
- Rewind Drum - Hydraulically driven for rope tension
- Cable Payout - Via hydraulic system - powered
- Pull Load Indicator - Via dial gauge for pressure/tonnes pull
- Oil Cooler - Fitted with thermostatic fan
- Rewind Drum - 750mtr x 14mm dia Rope
- Rope Layering - Free moving layering arm
- Rope Pull / Speed - No Load/Payout - 28mtrs/min
- Rope Pull / Speed - 5.0 tonne - 12mtrs/min
- Cost effective
- Safe to use
- Single, Twin and Multi-Axle options available
- Drum width – up to 2800mm
- Payload – up to 48,000Kgs