Cutting and Measuring – Measuring Wheels
Measuring wheel supplied with carry bag.
Low cost measuring wheel with high specification.
Adds forward and subtracts in reverse.
Measures along shapes as well as straight lines.
5 digit measuring up to 10,000 meters without resetting.
Simple reset lever to zero. Lightweight only 1.5Kgs
Available also in an electronic readout.
Measuring wheel c/w stand, brake and carry case
6 digit measuring up to 100,000mtrs.
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase a flashing beacon which can be easily fitted to our full range of Cable Drum Trailers.
- Flashing beacons enable high visibility both on site and on the road, and can be seen during daylight hours.
- They are ideal for use on Cable Drum Trailers to warn of work in progress or as a warning of stationary vehicles.
- Flashing beacons also warn workers, operators and motorists alike to take care when approaching the trailers.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Line Tension - 3000Kgs Maximum
- Engine - 15.5Hp Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Console - Electrically operated directional controls
- Line Speed - 0-12mtrs/min variable @ 3000Kgs
- Line Speed - 0-30mtrs/min variable @ 1000Kgs
- Power Unit - Diesel Engine rated at 19.1Kw at 3000rpm.
- Main Drive - Independently driven twin grooved bull wheels.
- Rewind Drum - Hydraulically driven for rope tension
- Cable Payout - Via hydraulic system - powered
- Pull Load Indicator - Via dial gauge for pressure/tonnes pull
- Oil Cooler - Fitted with thermostatic fan
- Rewind Drum - 750mtr x 14mm dia Rope
- Rope Layering - Free moving layering arm
- Rope Pull / Speed - No Load/Payout - 28mtrs/min
- Rope Pull / Speed - 5.0 tonne - 12mtrs/min
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional handrails to add to Cable Drum Trailers to improve safety measures when on site.
- Operators sometimes use the mudwings to stand on when inserting the locking pin into the chevron locking bar.
- Adding a handrail will improve the safety and stability, by having something to hold on to, and can prevent any accidents from happening.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Unique design
- Hydraulically adjustable trailers
- Available from 20,000kg to 50,000kg capacity
- Support cable pulling machines
- Adjustable width