100m, 40m, 60m, 80m
5kgs, 6kgs, 7kgs, 8kgs
4mm Conduit / Cobra Rods
High-quality glass fibre reinforced helically wound epoxy rod giving good adhesion properties for the outer polyethene coating. This construction gives excellent bending elasticity which makes it ideal for short to long installations into ducts. It is an ideal and fast way of installing draw ropes and winch ropes into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations.
Supplied with a free standing frame for easy handling. Zinc Plate Finish Rod comes complete with guide tips. A full range of accessories are also available, please see Conduit Rod Accessories for more details.
Also available as Rod Only spare rod refill
Non-Standard Lengths available upon request.
- Unique design
- Hydraulically adjustable trailers
- Available from 20,000kg to 50,000kg capacity
- Support cable pulling machines
- Adjustable width
- Power Unit - Diesel Engine rated at 19.1Kw at 3000rpm.
- Main Drive - Independently driven twin grooved bull wheels.
- Rewind Drum - Hydraulically driven for rope tension
- Cable Payout - Via hydraulic system - powered
- Pull Load Indicator - Via dial gauge for pressure/tonnes pull
- Oil Cooler - Fitted with thermostatic fan
- Rewind Drum - 750mtr x 14mm dia Rope
- Rope Layering - Free moving layering arm
- Rope Pull / Speed - No Load/Payout - 28mtrs/min
- Rope Pull / Speed - 5.0 tonne - 12mtrs/min
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional LED lighting which can be installed to our full range of Cable Drum Trailers and Trailer Winches.
- The LED’s will be supplied as 12/24 Varivolt, meaning they will function when being towed by both vans and trucks.
- LED lighting stays brighter for longer and can be seen during the day, a major advantage in safety as it allows you to be seen from greater distances.
- LED lighting tends to have a long lifespan.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Cost effective
- Safe to use
- Single, Twin and Multi-Axle options available
- Drum width – up to 2800mm
- Payload – up to 48,000Kgs