100m, 150m, 200m, 250m, 300m, 350m
39kgs, 47kgs, 54kgs, 61kgs, 69kgs, 78kgs
11mm Conduit / Cobra Rods
High-quality glass fibre reinforced helically wound epoxy rod giving good adhesion properties for the outer polyethene coating. This construction gives excellent bending elasticity which makes it ideal for short to long installations into ducts. It is an ideal and fast way of installing draw ropes and winch ropes into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations.
Supplied with a free standing frame for easy handling. Zinc Plate Finish Rod comes complete with guide tips. A full range of accessories are also available, please see Conduit Rod Accessories for more details.
Also available as Rod Only spare rod refill
Non-Standard Lengths available upon request.
- Line Tension - 3000Kgs Maximum
- Engine - 15.5Hp Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Console - Electrically operated directional controls
- Line Speed - 0-12mtrs/min variable @ 3000Kgs
- Line Speed - 0-30mtrs/min variable @ 1000Kgs
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional handrails to add to Cable Drum Trailers to improve safety measures when on site.
- Operators sometimes use the mudwings to stand on when inserting the locking pin into the chevron locking bar.
- Adding a handrail will improve the safety and stability, by having something to hold on to, and can prevent any accidents from happening.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Cost effective
- Safe to use
- Single, Twin and Multi-Axle options available
- Drum width – up to 2800mm
- Payload – up to 48,000Kgs
- Drum diameters – range from 570 - 3800mm
- Can carry payload range of 830 – up to 5350Kgs
- Hydraulic hand pump operated lift
- Safe and easy drum handling
- Mechanical drum security lock
- *Please note that the cage on the model shown is not supplied as standard*