Cable Rollers – Trench – SR5 Suspension Roller
To enable cables to be winched and suspended in high buildings prior to being positioned on gantries, beams etc.
Zinc plated finish
High-quality glass fibre reinforced helically wound epoxy rod giving good adhesion properties for the outer polyethene coating. This construction gives excellent bending elasticity which makes it ideal for short to long installations into ducts. It is an ideal and fast way of installing draw ropes and winch ropes into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations. Supplied with a free standing frame for easy handling. Zinc Plate Finish Rod comes complete with guide tips. A full range of accessories are also available, please see Conduit Rod Accessories for more details. Also available as Rod Only spare rod refill Non-Standard Lengths available upon request.
Cable Drum Trailers are designed for safely unreeling and transporting various sizes of cable drums to and from sites. Perfect for supporting cable pulling machines, our range of Adjustable Width Cable Drum Trailers have been designed to cope with the ever-growing sizes of Cable Drums.
- Unique design
- Hydraulically adjustable trailers
- Available from 20,000kg to 50,000kg capacity
- Support cable pulling machines
- Adjustable width
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase Work Lights as an optional extra to be fitted onto your Cable Drum Trailer.
- Cable Drum Trailers can be fitted with lights to illuminate the drum when working in dark conditions.
- Adding these lights to your trailer increases safety measures on site and does not restrict the time that you are working until due to the daylight hours.
- Everything you need for your cable drum trailers is here. If you require more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional handrails to add to Cable Drum Trailers to improve safety measures when on site.
- Operators sometimes use the mudwings to stand on when inserting the locking pin into the chevron locking bar.
- Adding a handrail will improve the safety and stability, by having something to hold on to, and can prevent any accidents from happening.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Safe, infinitely controllable pulling winch with variable speed from hold, through creep to full speed of 25mtr per minute. Ideal for pulling cables through ducts, in difficult locations. Reliable, easy to start Honda 5.5Hp engine with a centrifugal gearbox driving the main capstan gearbox and aluminium capstans through a flexible coupling.
- Pulling Capacity: 1000Kgs
- Twin Capstans: 100mm Dia
- Honda Petrol Engine: 5.5Hp (4kw) 4 Stroke
- Base Construction: Anodised Aluminium Fabrication
- Anchor Points: Fitted Tested Shackles
- Engine Speed Control: Throttle Lever
- Load Retrieval Speed: Creep to 25m/min
- Dimensions : 65cms (L) x 39cms (W) x 42cms (H) (with handles removed)
- Overall Weight: 50Kgs
The CW3000 Winch is designed to pull Telecommunication cable as well as general cable and subduct. The unit operates the tried and trusted method of a single capstan drive system which is now synonymous with the Telecommunications industry, the capstan is driven by a fixed displacement hydraulic motor. The case alloy capstan is fully guarded and is fitted with a limit switch as standard, which is activated and stops the capstan rotating as soon as the guard door is opened. Situated directly under the capstan is a swivelling diverter pulley to enable horizontal pulls to be made. Safety Emergency Stop buttons and limit switch to the rear guard. The winch is supplied as standard with the GRP Canopy.
- Line Tension - 3000Kgs Maximum
- Engine - 15.5Hp Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Console - Electrically operated directional controls
- Line Speed - 0-12mtrs/min variable @ 3000Kgs
- Line Speed - 0-30mtrs/min variable @ 1000Kgs
The TW5000 is currently our largest line pull winch and utilises the Twin Capstan design as a way of developing the required tension. The winch is a single axle and therefore easy to manoeuvre. It is fitted with a pull load indicator via the dial gauge and obtains its power from a twin cylinder diesel engine.
- Power Unit - Diesel Engine rated at 19.1Kw at 3000rpm.
- Main Drive - Independently driven twin grooved bull wheels.
- Rewind Drum - Hydraulically driven for rope tension
- Cable Payout - Via hydraulic system - powered
- Pull Load Indicator - Via dial gauge for pressure/tonnes pull
- Oil Cooler - Fitted with thermostatic fan
- Rewind Drum - 750mtr x 14mm dia Rope
- Rope Layering - Free moving layering arm
- Rope Pull / Speed - No Load/Payout - 28mtrs/min
- Rope Pull / Speed - 5.0 tonne - 12mtrs/min
The AW1000 Assist Winch is designed as a versatile multi-purpose winch, which can be used for the installation of Fibre Optic Cable, Sub Duct and also for pulling the bond back through the duct or trench. Console mounted line tension indicator with pre-set limiting facility. Available with either 13hp Petrol or Water Cooled Diesel Engine. An emergency stop device is fitted as standard
- Line Tension - 500Kgs (760mm diameter capstan) for fibre optic cables.
- Line Tension - 1000Kgs (380mm diameter capstan) for sub duct and general cabling..
- Rope Speed - 55mtrs/minute 760mm capstan
- Rope Speed - 26mtrs/minute 380mm capstan