Cable Rollers – Trench – CR5 Horizontal Roller
Two horizontal rollers with quick release gate opening to allow easy entry and removal of cables up to 125mm diameter.
Cable Drum Trailers are generally used to transport Cable Drums around site and to operate cables and wiring easily to remote locations. Our Site Range of Cable Drum Trailers have been specifically designed for “off-road use”, incorporating similar features to our Highway Range with some additional extras.
- Cost effective
- Safe to use
- Single, Twin and Multi-Axle options available
- Drum width – up to 2800mm
- Payload – up to 48,000Kgs
High-quality glass fibre reinforced helically wound epoxy rod giving good adhesion properties for the outer polyethene coating. This construction gives excellent bending elasticity which makes it ideal for short to long installations into ducts. It is an ideal and fast way of installing draw ropes and winch ropes into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations. Supplied with a free standing frame for easy handling. Zinc Plate Finish Rod comes complete with guide tips. A full range of accessories are also available, please see Conduit Rod Accessories for more details. Also available as Rod Only spare rod refill Non-Standard Lengths available upon request.
The AW1000 Assist Winch is designed as a versatile multi-purpose winch, which can be used for the installation of Fibre Optic Cable, Sub Duct and also for pulling the bond back through the duct or trench. Console mounted line tension indicator with pre-set limiting facility. Available with either 13hp Petrol or Water Cooled Diesel Engine. An emergency stop device is fitted as standard
- Line Tension - 500Kgs (760mm diameter capstan) for fibre optic cables.
- Line Tension - 1000Kgs (380mm diameter capstan) for sub duct and general cabling..
- Rope Speed - 55mtrs/minute 760mm capstan
- Rope Speed - 26mtrs/minute 380mm capstan
This unit has been specifically designed to meet the needs of contractors where the necessity or the ability to have a Cable Drum Trailer is simply not practical. Available with either a fixed spindle (shown), i.e. drum loaded by external means, or supplied self-sufficient in lifting and lowering as used on standard Cable Drum Trailers in our range. Diesel, Petrol, Electric or PTO Drum Drive system for ease of cable payout. Bolt holes or twist locks for mounting to the floor of a vehicle. Turntable mounted which allows for 360 degrees of axis movement for total flexibility when solidly mounted. Designed and manufactured to suit clients requirements.
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase a flashing beacon which can be easily fitted to our full range of Cable Drum Trailers.
- Flashing beacons enable high visibility both on site and on the road, and can be seen during daylight hours.
- They are ideal for use on Cable Drum Trailers to warn of work in progress or as a warning of stationary vehicles.
- Flashing beacons also warn workers, operators and motorists alike to take care when approaching the trailers.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
The TW5000 is currently our largest line pull winch and utilises the Twin Capstan design as a way of developing the required tension. The winch is a single axle and therefore easy to manoeuvre. It is fitted with a pull load indicator via the dial gauge and obtains its power from a twin cylinder diesel engine.
- Power Unit - Diesel Engine rated at 19.1Kw at 3000rpm.
- Main Drive - Independently driven twin grooved bull wheels.
- Rewind Drum - Hydraulically driven for rope tension
- Cable Payout - Via hydraulic system - powered
- Pull Load Indicator - Via dial gauge for pressure/tonnes pull
- Oil Cooler - Fitted with thermostatic fan
- Rewind Drum - 750mtr x 14mm dia Rope
- Rope Layering - Free moving layering arm
- Rope Pull / Speed - No Load/Payout - 28mtrs/min
- Rope Pull / Speed - 5.0 tonne - 12mtrs/min