Cable Rollers – Trench – CR2 Skid Roller
Incorporates a horizontal steel roller 75mm Diameter running low friction sintered bushes with back skid plate for corner work.
Can be used singly or linked together with stake pins provided to form a continuous run.
- Unique design
- Hydraulically adjustable trailers
- Available from 20,000kg to 50,000kg capacity
- Support cable pulling machines
- Adjustable width
- Line Tension - 500Kgs (760mm diameter capstan) for fibre optic cables.
- Line Tension - 1000Kgs (380mm diameter capstan) for sub duct and general cabling..
- Rope Speed - 55mtrs/minute 760mm capstan
- Rope Speed - 26mtrs/minute 380mm capstan
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional handrails to add to Cable Drum Trailers to improve safety measures when on site.
- Operators sometimes use the mudwings to stand on when inserting the locking pin into the chevron locking bar.
- Adding a handrail will improve the safety and stability, by having something to hold on to, and can prevent any accidents from happening.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase Work Lights as an optional extra to be fitted onto your Cable Drum Trailer.
- Cable Drum Trailers can be fitted with lights to illuminate the drum when working in dark conditions.
- Adding these lights to your trailer increases safety measures on site and does not restrict the time that you are working until due to the daylight hours.
- Everything you need for your cable drum trailers is here. If you require more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.