Cable Rollers – Duct – RR3 Rope Guiding Roller
Used to guide draw ropes and cabling ropes out of manhole entrance and joint-boxes to avoid damage to the rope.
Consists of an aluminium roller mounted on a zinc-plated frame, which has two lugs for location into the joint-box or manhole.
Also available RR5 with a heavy duty steel roller running on roller bearings.
- Line Tension - 500Kgs (760mm diameter capstan) for fibre optic cables.
- Line Tension - 1000Kgs (380mm diameter capstan) for sub duct and general cabling..
- Rope Speed - 55mtrs/minute 760mm capstan
- Rope Speed - 26mtrs/minute 380mm capstan
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional LED lighting which can be installed to our full range of Cable Drum Trailers and Trailer Winches.
- The LED’s will be supplied as 12/24 Varivolt, meaning they will function when being towed by both vans and trucks.
- LED lighting stays brighter for longer and can be seen during the day, a major advantage in safety as it allows you to be seen from greater distances.
- LED lighting tends to have a long lifespan.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Power Unit - Diesel Engine rated at 19.1Kw at 3000rpm.
- Main Drive - Independently driven twin grooved bull wheels.
- Rewind Drum - Hydraulically driven for rope tension
- Cable Payout - Via hydraulic system - powered
- Pull Load Indicator - Via dial gauge for pressure/tonnes pull
- Oil Cooler - Fitted with thermostatic fan
- Rewind Drum - 750mtr x 14mm dia Rope
- Rope Layering - Free moving layering arm
- Rope Pull / Speed - No Load/Payout - 28mtrs/min
- Rope Pull / Speed - 5.0 tonne - 12mtrs/min
- Cost effective
- Safe to use
- Single, Twin and Multi-Axle options available
- Drum width – up to 2800mm
- Payload – up to 48,000Kgs