Cable Rollers – Duct – ML5 Manhole Lead Roller
Designed for placing at the edge of a manhole or pit entrance to ease the cable in.
Triple Aluminium Roller on tubular steel frame.
The TW5000 is currently our largest line pull winch and utilises the Twin Capstan design as a way of developing the required tension. The winch is a single axle and therefore easy to manoeuvre. It is fitted with a pull load indicator via the dial gauge and obtains its power from a twin cylinder diesel engine.
- Power Unit - Diesel Engine rated at 19.1Kw at 3000rpm.
- Main Drive - Independently driven twin grooved bull wheels.
- Rewind Drum - Hydraulically driven for rope tension
- Cable Payout - Via hydraulic system - powered
- Pull Load Indicator - Via dial gauge for pressure/tonnes pull
- Oil Cooler - Fitted with thermostatic fan
- Rewind Drum - 750mtr x 14mm dia Rope
- Rope Layering - Free moving layering arm
- Rope Pull / Speed - No Load/Payout - 28mtrs/min
- Rope Pull / Speed - 5.0 tonne - 12mtrs/min
The AW1000 Assist Winch is designed as a versatile multi-purpose winch, which can be used for the installation of Fibre Optic Cable, Sub Duct and also for pulling the bond back through the duct or trench. Console mounted line tension indicator with pre-set limiting facility. Available with either 13hp Petrol or Water Cooled Diesel Engine. An emergency stop device is fitted as standard
- Line Tension - 500Kgs (760mm diameter capstan) for fibre optic cables.
- Line Tension - 1000Kgs (380mm diameter capstan) for sub duct and general cabling..
- Rope Speed - 55mtrs/minute 760mm capstan
- Rope Speed - 26mtrs/minute 380mm capstan
Cable Drum Trailers are generally used to transport Cable Drums around site and to operate cables and wiring easily to remote locations. Our Site Range of Cable Drum Trailers have been specifically designed for “off-road use”, incorporating similar features to our Highway Range with some additional extras.
- Cost effective
- Safe to use
- Single, Twin and Multi-Axle options available
- Drum width – up to 2800mm
- Payload – up to 48,000Kgs
The Cable Pusher has been designed to assist the laying of electrical cables or cylindrical elements. Cable Size: 30-150mm O/D Dimensions: 1390mm Long x 500mm Wide x 770mm High Max Push: 700Kgs Max Speed: 10m/min Controls: Single Lever for Push/Pull Operations c/w variable speed control Drive System: Hydraulic Recommended Requirement: 18ltr/min at 60 bar Weight: 200Kgs
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional handrails to add to Cable Drum Trailers to improve safety measures when on site.
- Operators sometimes use the mudwings to stand on when inserting the locking pin into the chevron locking bar.
- Adding a handrail will improve the safety and stability, by having something to hold on to, and can prevent any accidents from happening.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
High-quality glass fibre reinforced helically wound epoxy rod giving good adhesion properties for the outer polyethene coating. This construction gives excellent bending elasticity which makes it ideal for short to long installations into ducts. It is an ideal and fast way of installing draw ropes and winch ropes into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations. Supplied with a free standing frame for easy handling. Zinc Plate Finish Rod comes complete with guide tips. A full range of accessories are also available, please see Conduit Rod Accessories for more details. Also available as Rod Only spare rod refill Non-Standard Lengths available upon request.
If you are looking to transfer cable drums over a short or long distance, then you have come to the right place, cable drum trailers are your answer! Cable Drum Trailers are designed for safely unreeling and transporting various sizes of cable drums on UK motorways. This Highway Range of Cable Drum Trailers have many features:
- Drum diameters – range from 570 - 3800mm
- Can carry payload range of 830 – up to 5350Kgs
- Hydraulic hand pump operated lift
- Safe and easy drum handling
- Mechanical drum security lock
- *Please note that the cage on the model shown is not supplied as standard*
Safe, infinitely controllable pulling winch with variable speed from hold, through creep to full speed of 25mtr per minute. Ideal for pulling cables through ducts, in difficult locations. Reliable, easy to start Honda 5.5Hp engine with a centrifugal gearbox driving the main capstan gearbox and aluminium capstans through a flexible coupling.
- Pulling Capacity: 1000Kgs
- Twin Capstans: 100mm Dia
- Honda Petrol Engine: 5.5Hp (4kw) 4 Stroke
- Base Construction: Anodised Aluminium Fabrication
- Anchor Points: Fitted Tested Shackles
- Engine Speed Control: Throttle Lever
- Load Retrieval Speed: Creep to 25m/min
- Dimensions : 65cms (L) x 39cms (W) x 42cms (H) (with handles removed)
- Overall Weight: 50Kgs