Cable Rollers – Duct – ERS76 Edge Roller Swivelling
For the protection of the rope on the rim and corner of the manhole.
Unit swivels to the direction of the pull.
Aluminium roller in zinc plated frame.
The Cable Puller provides the perfect solution for installing long or heavy lengths of cable in difficult locations. It reduces the manpower hours required to meet installation deadlines and is safer and faster. Technical Specification Max Drum Weight Kgs: 2500 Small Drums, 1500 Large Drums Rope Speed (meters/min): 2.5 Small Drums, 4.0 Large Drums Dimensions: L655mm x W550mm x H400MM Weight: 95Kgs Accessories Included Detachable Rope Storage Drum as shown (larger drum available as an option) Deadman Foot Control with 2mtr Cable. 2 x Tie Down Shackles. Other Information Unlimited length of pull and choice of rope speed Compact, lightweight and portable 110V or 240V AC model for internal use in buildings and tunnels Reverse rotation for controlled release at high loads
An electronic recorder with digital printout which combines a high level of technical specification with ease of operation. It is designed to stop winching operations if pre-selected pulling tension is achieved, thus preventing possible damage to the cable. The recorder is available on our TCW, FW & TW range of power cable pulling winches and provides a combination of pulling tension, meterage and time. There is also the option to download data via a Micro-SD Card, which then displays the data in a standard Microsoft Excel format.
This unit has been specifically designed to meet the needs of contractors where the necessity or the ability to have a Cable Drum Trailer is simply not practical. Available with either a fixed spindle (shown), i.e. drum loaded by external means, or supplied self-sufficient in lifting and lowering as used on standard Cable Drum Trailers in our range. Diesel, Petrol, Electric or PTO Drum Drive system for ease of cable payout. Bolt holes or twist locks for mounting to the floor of a vehicle. Turntable mounted which allows for 360 degrees of axis movement for total flexibility when solidly mounted. Designed and manufactured to suit clients requirements.
The Lightweight Capstan Winch is designed for use over manholes. Powered by a Honda Engine through a right angle gearbox, the Capstan Winch is available with the following engine sizes 5.5HP Engine or an 8HP Engine. The units have a pulling capacity of 500Kg and 1000Kg respectively.
The AW1000 Assist Winch is designed as a versatile multi-purpose winch, which can be used for the installation of Fibre Optic Cable, Sub Duct and also for pulling the bond back through the duct or trench. Console mounted line tension indicator with pre-set limiting facility. Available with either 13hp Petrol or Water Cooled Diesel Engine. An emergency stop device is fitted as standard
- Line Tension - 500Kgs (760mm diameter capstan) for fibre optic cables.
- Line Tension - 1000Kgs (380mm diameter capstan) for sub duct and general cabling..
- Rope Speed - 55mtrs/minute 760mm capstan
- Rope Speed - 26mtrs/minute 380mm capstan
If you are looking for quality in your cable laying equipment, then you have come to the right place! The PTO is also known as the Power Take Off Drum Drive System. This system is designed to eliminate the need for Cable Drum Trailers to have their own engines. Instead, the PTO system simply uses power taken directly from the towing vehicle it is plugged into. If you would like to know more about the PTO Drum Drive System please give us a call on 0141 425 1060, and we would be more than happy to help.
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional handrails to add to Cable Drum Trailers to improve safety measures when on site.
- Operators sometimes use the mudwings to stand on when inserting the locking pin into the chevron locking bar.
- Adding a handrail will improve the safety and stability, by having something to hold on to, and can prevent any accidents from happening.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
The TW5000 is currently our largest line pull winch and utilises the Twin Capstan design as a way of developing the required tension. The winch is a single axle and therefore easy to manoeuvre. It is fitted with a pull load indicator via the dial gauge and obtains its power from a twin cylinder diesel engine.
- Power Unit - Diesel Engine rated at 19.1Kw at 3000rpm.
- Main Drive - Independently driven twin grooved bull wheels.
- Rewind Drum - Hydraulically driven for rope tension
- Cable Payout - Via hydraulic system - powered
- Pull Load Indicator - Via dial gauge for pressure/tonnes pull
- Oil Cooler - Fitted with thermostatic fan
- Rewind Drum - 750mtr x 14mm dia Rope
- Rope Layering - Free moving layering arm
- Rope Pull / Speed - No Load/Payout - 28mtrs/min
- Rope Pull / Speed - 5.0 tonne - 12mtrs/min