Cable Drum Stand
This unit has been specifically designed to meet the needs of contractors where the necessity or the ability to have a Cable Drum Trailer is simply not practical.
Available with either a fixed spindle (shown), i.e. drum loaded by external means, or supplied self-sufficient in lifting and lowering as used on standard Cable Drum Trailers in our range.
Diesel, Petrol, Electric or PTO Drum Drive system for ease of cable payout.
Bolt holes or twist locks for mounting to the floor of a vehicle.
Turntable mounted which allows for 360 degrees of axis movement for total flexibility when solidly mounted.
Designed and manufactured to suit clients requirements.
- High quality Steel
- Straightforward application
- Easy to maintain and service
- All technical information is provided below
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase Work Lights as an optional extra to be fitted onto your Cable Drum Trailer.
- Cable Drum Trailers can be fitted with lights to illuminate the drum when working in dark conditions.
- Adding these lights to your trailer increases safety measures on site and does not restrict the time that you are working until due to the daylight hours.
- Everything you need for your cable drum trailers is here. If you require more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Unique design
- Hydraulically adjustable trailers
- Available from 20,000kg to 50,000kg capacity
- Support cable pulling machines
- Adjustable width