Spindle Bars for Cable Drum Lifting Jacks
Spindle bars are used to support Cable Drum Lifting Jacks as part of the Cable Drum application. These high-quality bars are effective, easy to use and provide a strong, fabricated steel support to each application. Spindle bars can handle a wide range of cable drum weights.
- Paint finish
- Diameter – varies from 50 – 140mm
- Applicable with following drum weights – 6, 12, 20, 30 & 40 ton
- Locking Collars are provided on request
Reid Brothers UK are the leading Scottish Suppliers of Spindle Bars for Cable Drum Lifting Jacks and all of your Cable Laying Equipment. Take a look at what we have on offer in the table below to see what best suits your application.
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase a flashing beacon which can be easily fitted to our full range of Cable Drum Trailers.
- Flashing beacons enable high visibility both on site and on the road, and can be seen during daylight hours.
- They are ideal for use on Cable Drum Trailers to warn of work in progress or as a warning of stationary vehicles.
- Flashing beacons also warn workers, operators and motorists alike to take care when approaching the trailers.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase Work Lights as an optional extra to be fitted onto your Cable Drum Trailer.
- Cable Drum Trailers can be fitted with lights to illuminate the drum when working in dark conditions.
- Adding these lights to your trailer increases safety measures on site and does not restrict the time that you are working until due to the daylight hours.
- Everything you need for your cable drum trailers is here. If you require more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Cost effective
- Safe to use
- Single, Twin and Multi-Axle options available
- Drum width – up to 2800mm
- Payload – up to 48,000Kgs
- Unique design
- Hydraulically adjustable trailers
- Available from 20,000kg to 50,000kg capacity
- Support cable pulling machines
- Adjustable width