- There are a few things to beware of when dealing with lifting cable drums on site.
- Ensure you have carried out a site specific risk assessment.
- Always push the cable drum in the direction of travel.
- Never pull cable drums with their back facing the direction of travel.
- Always use approved equipment for handling cable drums.
- Never allow cable drums to move in an uncontrolled manner.
Reid Brothers UK are the leading Scottish supplier of all your cable laying equipment. Our Cable Jack Towers are designed to support the cable jacks and can be applied to many different reel specifications.
The hydraulic jacks ease the application process by making the cable drums easy to lift.