Cable Drum Lifting Jacks – Hydraulic Jacks
Hydraulic Cable Drum Lifting Jacks are almost a necessity item for use in your cable yard. They are available in 3 variations: 3 tonne, 6 tonne and 10 tonne.
Lightweight, a benefit of using these Hydraulic Cable Drum Jacks is that they easily adjust to various drum sizes.
Hydraulic lifting jacks are fitted with wheels which can be used on any surface, making it easier for one man to transport them around the site.
These Cable Jacks have an excellent all-round stability, a painted finish and are supplied complete with spindle bars and locking collars.
Reid Brothers UK are the leading supplier of all your cable laying equipment, give us a call on 0141 425 1060 to speak to one of our experts for more information.
- Line Tension - 3000Kgs Maximum
- Engine - 15.5Hp Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Console - Electrically operated directional controls
- Line Speed - 0-12mtrs/min variable @ 3000Kgs
- Line Speed - 0-30mtrs/min variable @ 1000Kgs
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase additional handrails to add to Cable Drum Trailers to improve safety measures when on site.
- Operators sometimes use the mudwings to stand on when inserting the locking pin into the chevron locking bar.
- Adding a handrail will improve the safety and stability, by having something to hold on to, and can prevent any accidents from happening.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase Work Lights as an optional extra to be fitted onto your Cable Drum Trailer.
- Cable Drum Trailers can be fitted with lights to illuminate the drum when working in dark conditions.
- Adding these lights to your trailer increases safety measures on site and does not restrict the time that you are working until due to the daylight hours.
- Everything you need for your cable drum trailers is here. If you require more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.
- Unique design
- Hydraulically adjustable trailers
- Available from 20,000kg to 50,000kg capacity
- Support cable pulling machines
- Adjustable width
- Here at Reid Brothers UK, you can purchase a flashing beacon which can be easily fitted to our full range of Cable Drum Trailers.
- Flashing beacons enable high visibility both on site and on the road, and can be seen during daylight hours.
- They are ideal for use on Cable Drum Trailers to warn of work in progress or as a warning of stationary vehicles.
- Flashing beacons also warn workers, operators and motorists alike to take care when approaching the trailers.
- For more information please give us a call on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help.