Extruded Polyester Strapping (PET Strap) is as strong as steel banding and is often used to secure heavy industrial loads. PET can be secured with seals or friction welded.
- 12mm, 12.5mm, 15.5mm and 19mm width options available
- Length - Up to 3000m
- Thickness - Up to 1.0mm
- Breaking Strain Range - 270kg - 820kg
- Among the strongest plastic strap available.
- A step up in strength and reliability from Polypropylene Strapping
The SureFast RBD406 strap dispensing trolley is designed to be used with Extruded Polyester Plastic (PET) Strapping and make life easier when working with PET strap.
- Designed for Extruded Polyester Plastic Strapping
- Has a 406mm inner diameter core
- Bucket included for tool and buckle storage
- Depleted rolls can be quickly replaced
- Ergonomic handle allows you to easily move the trolley
We have a wide selection of our SureFast Extruded Polyester Strapping Kits each with the tools and supplies you will need when working with PET strap. We've checked compatibility, all you need to do is pick the correct kit for your specification.
- 13mm PET Kit
- 16mm PET Kit
- 13mm Friction Weld Battery Powered PET Kit
- 16mm Friction Weld Battery Powered PET Kit
- Timber Industry, Brick Industry and Stone Industry