SureFast Galvanised buckles are used with Composite Polyester Strapping to receive the best results. Buckles are available in different sizes to match the strapping.
- Galvanized Steel
- Use with Composite Polyester Strapping
- Sizes - 13mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm and 32mm
- Quantity - 250, 500 or 1000 per box (Varies on Buckle size)
- Alternative - SureFast Phosphated Strapping buckles
SureFast Phosphated Buckles are used with Polypropylene, Corded and Woven Polyester Strapping. The phosphated finish of these buckles ensures that the strap does not slip.
- Sizes - 13mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm, 32mm and 38mm
- Quantity - 200 - 1000 per box (Varies on Buckle size)
- Grips strapping better than galvanised buckles
- Stronger than a metal or a plastic seal
SureFast Plastic Strapping Buckles are a cost effective solution for those looking to strap, bundle or secure light loads. No tools are required to use these buckles.
- Colour - Clear
- 1000 buckles per box
- Cheaper than metal buckles
- Does not require use of tools
- Used for light strapping and bundling
- Easier to apply than any other buckles
SureFast Serrated Seals are used with Polypropylene or Extruded Polyester Strapping for securing heavy loads. Serrated Seals get their name from the teeth within the seal that is designed to prevent slippage.
- Suitable for Polypropylene (PP) or Extruded Polyester Strapping (PET)
- Serrated teeth for an increased grip
- Sizes - 13mm or 16mm
- Length - 30mm
- Breaking strength can range up to 660kg with SureFast Extruded Polyester Strapping
Standard Strapping seals are used with Polypropylene Strapping to secure your various light to medium weight packages. These Standard Seals are available in 9mm or 12mm widths.
- It's so easy to apply the seals to the strapping and seal it tight using a strap crimper/sealer
- The strapping seals grip tight to create a reliable seal to secure heavy items.
- 2000 seals per box
- Suitable for 9mm and 12mm strapping