The AW1000 Assist Winch is designed as a versatile multi-purpose winch, which can be used for the installation of Fibre Optic Cable, Sub Duct and also for pulling the bond back through the duct or trench. Console mounted line tension indicator with pre-set limiting facility. Available with either 13hp Petrol or Water Cooled Diesel Engine. An emergency stop device is fitted as standard
- Line Tension - 500Kgs (760mm diameter capstan) for fibre optic cables.
- Line Tension - 1000Kgs (380mm diameter capstan) for sub duct and general cabling..
- Rope Speed - 55mtrs/minute 760mm capstan
- Rope Speed - 26mtrs/minute 380mm capstan
The CW3000 Winch is designed to pull Telecommunication cable as well as general cable and subduct. The unit operates the tried and trusted method of a single capstan drive system which is now synonymous with the Telecommunications industry, the capstan is driven by a fixed displacement hydraulic motor. The case alloy capstan is fully guarded and is fitted with a limit switch as standard, which is activated and stops the capstan rotating as soon as the guard door is opened. Situated directly under the capstan is a swivelling diverter pulley to enable horizontal pulls to be made. Safety Emergency Stop buttons and limit switch to the rear guard. The winch is supplied as standard with the GRP Canopy.
- Line Tension - 3000Kgs Maximum
- Engine - 15.5Hp Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Console - Electrically operated directional controls
- Line Speed - 0-12mtrs/min variable @ 3000Kgs
- Line Speed - 0-30mtrs/min variable @ 1000Kgs