Screw Jacks + Collars
Cable Drum Lifting Jacks are easy to handle and allow for a simple, straightforward operation. Cable Drum Lifting Jacks are used to support, lift and stabilise low and high voltage cable drums. They feature base plates which are designed to offer stability, even on softer ground.
- Steel construction
- Sturdy 45mm diameter acme thread
- Zinc plated finish (or painted)
- Available in 3, 6 and 8 tonne capacities
Our Locking Collars are specifically designed for use on spindle bars. Durable, they lock the spindle in place whilst the drum is in use on the cable jack.
- Diameters available - 50mm, 76mm and 101mm
- Maintain Cable Drum Balance
- Stepped Collars are also available
- If you require collars with different inner diameters, please contact us on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help