Cable Drum Lifting Jacks
Cable Drum Lifting Jacks are easy to handle and allow for a simple, straightforward operation. Cable Drum Lifting Jacks are used to support, lift and stabilise low and high voltage cable drums. They feature base plates which are designed to offer stability, even on softer ground.
- Steel construction
- Sturdy 45mm diameter acme thread
- Zinc plated finish (or painted)
- Available in 3, 6 and 8 tonne capacities
Hydraulic Cable Drum Lifting Jacks are almost a necessity item for use in your cable yard. They are available in 3 variations: 3 tonne, 6 tonne and 10 tonne. Lightweight, a benefit of using these Hydraulic Cable Drum Jacks is that they easily adjust to various drum sizes. Hydraulic lifting jacks are fitted with wheels which can be used on any surface, making it easier for one man to transport them around the site. These Cable Jacks have an excellent all-round stability, a painted finish and are supplied complete with spindle bars and locking collars. Reid Brothers UK are the leading supplier of all your cable laying equipment, give us a call on 0141 425 1060 to speak to one of our experts for more information.
Cable Jack Towers are specifically designed to lift heavy cable drums. Showing off their strength they can hold cable drums ranging from 20 to 40 tonnes in weight. The Jack Towers are robustly engineered with spindle “V” blocks and high-quality hydraulic jacks.
- Painted finish
- Ensures a secure and durable operation
- Drum diameter – from 1480mm – 4500mm
Cable Drum Jack Plinths provide additional safety by adding extra height when lifting your cable drums. Made from fully fabricated steel, they give an added 300mm of height, which can accommodate larger cable drums.
- Length – 1200mm
- Width – 320mm
- Height – 300mm
- Weight – 60kgs (Pair)
- Paint finish
Screw Jacks are a range of Cable Drum Lifting Jacks which have been designed for heavy-duty use. They lift and support large, heavy cable drums by reeling the cables from the drum safely and easily. Cable Drum Screw Jacks are easy to use and have a large baseplate on each side which stabilises the cable jack, even on softer ground.
- Lifting capacities available – 3, 6 and 8 tonne
- Paint finish
- Simple operation
Our Locking Collars are specifically designed for use on spindle bars. Durable, they lock the spindle in place whilst the drum is in use on the cable jack.
- Diameters available - 50mm, 76mm and 101mm
- Maintain Cable Drum Balance
- Stepped Collars are also available
- If you require collars with different inner diameters, please contact us on 0141 425 1060 and we will be more than happy to help
Spindle bars are used to support Cable Drum Lifting Jacks as part of the Cable Drum application. These high-quality bars are effective, easy to use and provide a strong, fabricated steel support to each application. Spindle bars can handle a wide range of cable drum weights.
- Paint finish
- Diameter – varies from 50 - 140mm
- Applicable with following drum weights – 6, 12, 20, 30 & 40 ton
- Locking Collars are provided on request